Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Kuhlab Corporation Ltd (company no 086 181 65) whose registered office is at The Old Police Station, 82 High Street, Golborne, Warrington, WA3 3DA.
- Employees of Kuhlab Corporation Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.kuhlab.com/competition
- Closing date for entry will be 01/04/2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winning entry are as follows:
Further information can be found at http://www.kuhlab.com/competition:
- Download the Kuhlab app via the app store
- Register an account on the app
- Post a creative project you and your team have worked on both on your profile and in your portfolio.
- Kuhlab Corporation Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Kuhlab Corporation Ltd.
- Kuhlab Corporation Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen:
- as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded by Kuhlab Corporation Ltd.
- by a panel of judges appointed by Kuhlab Corporation Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Kuhlab Corporation Ltd will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Kuhlab Corporation Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image associated with their entry in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.